We’re thrilled to announce MakeOffices at the Bourse, our third coworking space in Philadelphia, opening in spring 2019! MakeOffices at the Bourse will feature over 33,000 square feet of flexible, professional coworking office space on the 5th floor of the historic building, furthering our commitment to Philadelphia entrepreneurs, business leaders, freelancers, and fortune 500s in the area to provide the runway and resources they need to grow their businesses.
Ideally located at 111 S. Independence Mall East, MakeOffices at the Bourse is just across the street from the 5th Street Independence Hall Metro Station, and allows for easy commuter access. The Bourse building was originally constructed in 1895 as the city’s commodities exchange and the first ever in the United States. The newly renovated building project from MRP Realty brings the building back to its 19th century grandeur and features a Marketplace with 29 food and drink vendors. Some of Philadelphia’s local favorites will feature at the Bourse Marketplace, including Vera Pasta, Chaat and Chai, Lalo, TAPS Fill Station, and BlueBird Distilling.
“MakeOffices at the Bourse will provide our Philadelphia members unrivaled access to the best food, beverage, and retail options in Philadelphia and will celebrate our coworking concept beyond the four walls of our space. We’re excited to be a part of this project and to augment our brand in Philadelphia,” said Zach Wade, CEO of MakeOffices.
Members at MakeOffices at the Bourse will get the following benefits:
- Turnkey, professional, move-in ready workspaces with the office infrastructure you need included in your monthly rent: Fast WiFi, 24/7 access, conference room use, printing/copying/scanning, private call rooms.
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- All-inclusive amenities to relax and refuel – free coffee, beer, filtered water, massage chairs, relaxation rooms, wellness rooms.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and events to grow your network.
- Access to all other MakeOffices locations in Philadelphia, Chicago, and the Washington, DC metro area through our Passport program.
We’re excited to grow in Philadelphia and look forward to opening the Bourse!