We’re excited to announce that Logan Exchange has become a part of the MakeOffices family of coworking and shared office spaces communities. Ideally located between Dupont Circle and Logan Circle neighborhoods, MakeOffices at Logan Exchange is just a quick 5 minute walk to the shopping, gyms, and bars on P Street, including Whole Foods, Vida Fitness, and Logan Tavern. It’s a commuter’s dream with Dupont Circle and Farragut North Metro stops on the Red Line, along with U Street on the Yellow/Green Lines within a 10 minute walk of our coworking space in DC.
MakeOffices at Logan Exchange features 32,000 square feet of collaborative coworking space across 7 floors. The buildout with exposed brick walls and multiple fireplaces creates a unique workspace environment with modern amenities and a vintage vibe. It boasts 84 private offices, a pantry with adjacent café seating, 9 call rooms, 2 audio/visual booths, 7 conference rooms, a relaxation room, wellness room, bike storage, and shower facilities. Furry friends are welcome on exclusive dog-friendly floors, and there are dog-free floors as well. There are also 19 dedicated parking spots.
“MakeOffices at Logan Exchange fills a needed void for office space within this still-burgeoning neighborhood between Dupont and Logan circles. The vintage feel of the building, including the multiple fireplaces, makes it a unique offering in our growing portfolio. It’s a perfect fit for our brand,” said Zach Wade, CEO of MakeOffices.
As a member of MakeOffices at Logan Exchange, you get the following benefits:
- Furnished, move-in ready workspaces with the office infrastructure you need included in your monthly rent. Just fire up your computer and get to work!
- Fast WiFi, 24/7 access, conference room use, printing/copying/scanning, private call rooms.
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- Add space/downgrade as you need. Don’t waste your money and pay for space that goes unused.
- All-inclusive amenities– free coffee, beer, filtered water, massage chairs, relaxation rooms, wellness rooms.
- Grow your network at member breakfasts, happy hours, and organic networking opportunities to meet likeminded professionals and make connections.
We look forward to welcoming you to our newest coworking space in one of Washington DC’s trendiest neighborhoods. Book a tour today, and experience the benefits of becoming a MakeOffices member, and also get 50% off workspaces.