We’re excited to announce the opening of MakeOffices 17th & Market, our second collaborative collisions coworking space in Philadelphia, ideally located atop Suburban Station at 1635 Market Street in the bustling City Center West neighborhood. This will be our largest ever coworking and shared office space with an updated design and state-of-the-art amenities. We’re proud to unveil it in Philadelphia, furthering our commitment to local entrepreneurs, startups, freelancers, and Fortune 500s in the area to provide the runway and resources they need to be successful.
MakeOffices at 17th & Market features over 42,000 square feet of coworking space across four floors. It has 154 private offices, 8 conference rooms, 4 audio/visual booths, 2 relaxation rooms with massage chairs, 2 wellness rooms, and lounge areas. A 4,000 square foot pantry on the 15th floor serves as the hub of the office, doubling as a place for organic networking opportunities and an exchange of ideas while also serving as an event space with capacity of 155 people. There is also a soundproof recording studio and a device lab.
Our coworking space in Philadelphia is ideally located above Suburban Station. 30th Street Station is just a 15 minute walk, and RittenHouse Square and City Hall are about 5 minutes away, depending on how fast you walk. MakeOffices 17th & Market is in the heart of the vibrant restaurants, shopping, and nightlife of downtown Philly. We asked Jazmin Jabbarnia, Bucks County native and Philadelphia City Lead at MakeOffices, to share some of her favorite hotspots. Tria, Maison 208, and the rooftop bar at the Continental are all great happy hour places for post-work libations. She also loves the tasting menu at Volver, especially during Restaurant Week, and Barbuzzo when she’s craving some Mediterranean food.
We’re very excited to open our newest, and largest coworking space in Philadelphia. We’ve come a long way since our first space in 2013, and have learned a lot about what our members want and expect from their workspace. MakeOffices at 17th & Market is a reflection of that, and we thank our members for their continued support.
You get the following benefits of being a member at MakeOffices 17th & Market:
- Turnkey, furnished, move-in ready workspaces with the office infrastructure you need included in your monthly rent: Fast WiFi, 24/7 access, conference room use, printing/copying/scanning, private call rooms. Just fire up your laptop and get to work!.
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low and allow to put more of your capital in your business, not a long-term lease.
- Add space/downgrade as you need. Don’t waste your money on space that goes unused.
- All-inclusive amenities to relax and refuel – free coffee, beer, filtered water, massage chairs, relaxation rooms, wellness rooms.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and organic networking opportunities to meet like-minded professionals and make connections.
- 4,000 square foot event space.
- No hidden fees or charges.
To celebrate the opening of MakeOffices at 17th & Market, book a tour today and get September FREE, along with 20% off the rest of 2017.