We’re excited to open MakeOffices at Glover Park, our newest coworking space in Washington, DC near Georgetown. This will be our ninth coworking space in the Washington, DC metro area, further emphasizing our commitment to empower local entrepreneurs, startups, freelancers, and business owners through workspace, community, and partnership to grow their businesses.
Ideally located at 2201 Wisconsin Avenue NW behind the Naval Observatory and Vice President’s residence, MakeOffices at Glover Park features 25,000 square feet of coworking office space. It has 57 private offices with lots of natural light with the largest fitting 18 people, four conference rooms with the largest accommodating up to 20 people, four team rooms, five audio-visual booths, and 8 private call rooms. There’s also 48 dedicated desks in a private, locked area so members can have their own workstations and leave their possessions. We have the usual support and breakoutspaces spaces including wellness rooms, relaxation rooms with massage chairs, and a soundproof recording studio.
MakeOffices at the Glover Park is at epicenter of the established Glover Park neighborhood, with plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options within walking distance. Looking for a good spot to take clients out? You can’t go wrong at Casolare or Acuri. There are some great lunch spots, including a sweetgreen across the street, Dumplings and Beyond, and Spring and Sprout. Unwind for some drinks at Mad Fox, TownHall, or Breadsoda.
As a reminder, you get the following benefits of being a member at MakeOffices at Glover Park:
- Turnkey, furnished, move-in ready workspaces with the office infrastructure you need included in your monthly rent: Fast WiFi, 24/7 access, conference room use, printing/copying/scanning, private call rooms.
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- Add space/downgrade as you need. Don’t waste your money on space that goes unused.
- All-inclusive amenities to relax and refuel – free coffee, beer, filtered water, massage chairs, relaxation rooms, wellness rooms.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and organic networking opportunities to meet like-minded professionals and make connections.
- No hidden fees or charges.
- Access to the other MakeOffices locations in the Washington, DC metro area, Chicago, and Philadelphia at no extra charge through the MakeOffices passport.
We’re excited to open up our newest coworking space near Georgetown, and think you will be too. Book a tour today and get access to opening specials before they’re gone, including 20% off the rest of 2018! We look forward to seeing you soon.