MakeOffices Reston opened in November 2015, quickly establishing itself as the premier workspace and entrepreneurial hub in northern Virginia. Given high demand for our affordable, worry-free workspaces, amenities, and value, we’ve just opened another floor in May, with upgraded amenities and services to our already buzzing Reston coworking and shared office space, furthering our commitment to business owners and the entrepreneurial community in the area.
Checking in at over 41,000 square feet and built with an open concept, our Reston shared office space features 155 private offices flooded with natural light, 35 open desks, 9 conference rooms, 11 private call rooms, a soundproof recording studio, a relaxation room with zero-gravity massage chairs, and a 3,000 square feet pantry which doubles as a flexible event space and serves as the hub of the office, creating an optimal coworking environment where productivity meets collaboration. Virtual office memberships for businesses getting off the ground or for those that just need a local presence are also available.
Our Reston shared office space is ideally located steps from the planned Reston Town Center Metro station, and a short seven minute walk to the restaurants, shopping, and entertainment of Reston Town Center. Chipotle, Potbelly, Chick-Fil-A are all within a 3 minute walk, and other restaurant options and amenities are currently being built on the ground floor of our building.
As a reminder, you get the following benefits of being a member at MakeOffices Reston:
- Turnkey, furnished, move-in ready workspaces with the office infrastructure you need included in your monthly rent: Fast WiFi, 24/7 access, conference room use, printing/copying/scanning, private call rooms. Spend your valuable time focusing on your business, not managing an office.
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms that keep your overhead low.
- Add space/downgrade as you need. Don’t waste your money on space that goes unused.
- All-inclusive amenities to relax and refuel – free coffee, beer, filtered water, massage chairs, relaxation rooms, wellness rooms.
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and organic networking opportunities to meet like-minded professionals and make connections.
- Soundproof recording studio.
- Discounted gym membership.
- FREE PARKING
- No hidden fees or charges.
When we opened our first coworking community in April of 2013, our mission was simple: provide affordable, hassle-free workspaces and solutions for everyday entrepreneurs and foster collaborative communities. We’ve come a long way in four years, and have learned a lot about what our members need from their workspace. We’ve upgraded our spaces and amenities, and have created a professional environment where our members can get serious work done while also facilitating collaboration when our members want. Our commitment to our mission is as strong as ever, and we thank our members for their continued support, enthusiasm, and inspiration.
To celebrate the relaunch of MakeOffices Reston, book a tour & get up to 25% off for the rest of summer.