MakeOffices at Penn Ave is open for business in Washington, DC!
We’re excited to say hello to the newest member of the MakeOffices family—our beautiful space at 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue, in the heart of the bustling Foggy Bottom neighborhood near George Washington University campus and blocks from the White House. It doesn’t get more convenient than that!
This is our tenth location in the Washington, DC region, joining a diverse range of locations with unique members and neighborhood feels. No matter where you’re working or what you’re working on, there’s a MakeOffices location to help you make it happen.
The new space offers over 100 move-in ready, fully furnished private offices, with access to top-notch amenities like high speed internet, unlimited printing, state-of-the-art conference rooms of all sizes, private call booths, and a beautiful communal kitchen with unlimited coffee and beer on tap. Members will also enjoy designated wellness rooms (complete with minifridges for nursing mothers), relaxation rooms with massage chairs, and a professional recording studio complete with a separate production engineering room including a soundboard and software for your next podcast session.
Our sunny common space is perfect for getting productive and making connections. A full roster of exclusive member events and networking opportunities makes it easy to build community as you build your business. With flexible month-to-month agreements, low overhead, and plenty of business resources, it’s never been easier to help your business blossom!
Sitting pretty in the heart of DC
Our newest location is perfectly situated in the heart of Foggy Bottom, nestled in the George Washington University campus and blocks from the White House. Suites on the north side face James Monroe Park and The Arts Club of Washington, while south-facing windows get a pristine view of University Yard. And being perched above The Shops at 2000 Penn means you’re steps away from plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Working lunch? Treating clients to dinner or drinks? Duke’s Grocery, Binaas, Laoban Dumplings are right downstairs! Grab a coffee at Paul, pick up necessities at CVS, or unwind for drinks, all on the same block.
Plus, MakeOffices at Penn Ave is home to the Innovation + Entrepreneurship Lab, in partnership with George Washington University’s Office of Innovation & Entrepreneurship—an exciting launch pad for student entrepreneurs and future business leaders. Community partnerships like this one are central to our mission, too. We’re more than just a shared workspace—we’re a good neighbor! From students and freelancers to fortune 500s, everyone has a place at MakeOffices.As a member, you get the same amazing benefits as every one of our premier locations:
- Turnkey, furnished, move-in ready coworking office space with 24/7 access to everything you need
- Fast WiFi, conference room hours, unlimited printing/copying/scanning, private call rooms, wellness and relaxation rooms. All the advantages of a modern office without the overhead!
- Flexible, month-to-month lease terms mean you can add or subtract space as your business grows
- Modern, professional workspaces– our offices are designed for productivity and privacy, with physical walls between offices, not glass, and frosting on glass doors, and carpeted floors for noise abatement.
- All-inclusive amenities to relax and refuel – a communal kitchen stocked with free coffee, tea, beer, and filtered water, plus wellness rooms for nursing or meditation and relaxation rooms with massage chairs when you need a break
- Member breakfasts, happy hours, and special networking events to meet other members make important connections.
- No hidden fees or charges.
- Access to the other MakeOffices locations in the Washington, DC metro area, Chicago, and Philadelphia at no extra charge through the MakeOffices passport program.
Book a tour today and get opening specials before they’re gone!